Universal Business Academy (UBA), a prominent business school in Johor Bahru is offering globally accredited programmes from the United Kingdom by working together with London School of Marketing (LSM) to organise the ‘MY SCHOLARSHIP’ campaign.
Sponsored by LSM, the campaign will give four lucky winners a scholarship opportunity to attend two prestigious professional courses by Anglia Ruskin University and University of Northampton, UK, valued at £4,950 each.
The BA (Hons) in Business Management Top-Up programme awarded by Anglia Ruskin University is designed to encourage the development of skills in students. They will learn how to critically evaluate key business models and apply them to real-life problems at a strategic level by conducting their own research project. Participations for this programme should also have a good command of English (equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above); Awards for Training and Higher Education (ATHE) Extended Diploma in Management (Level 4 & Level 5) or a British Diploma.
MBA by University of Northampton will enhance your career, and develop crucial critical thinking and research skills. It will broaden your understanding and knowledge of business while equipping you with the necessary skills and confidence to thrive in an industry. Applications for this programme should meet the entry requirements such as having good command of English (equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above); Awards for Training and Higher Education (ATHE) Diploma in Strategic Management (Level 7) or a British Degree.
- Two lucky winners for a degree course awarded by Anglia Ruskin University worth £4,950.
- Two lucky winners an MBA (top-up) awarded by University of Northampton worth £4,950.
- Basic scholarship essay format. Should be within 500 – 600 words. Some minor deviations are possible, but not desirable.
- Plagiarism is not allowed. We will check if there is any.
- Essays should only be written in English.
- Send your work in Microsoft Word document.
- Include your contact information in the document (Email is preferred).
All interested applicants have to submit a 500 to 600 words essay entitled “Why I deserve this scholarship”. All essays should be submitted to [email protected] by 11.59pm on 31st May 2017. A team of judges will review the entries and the winners’ names will be revealed in June, 2017. No entrance fee is required.