Following our nation’s success at the recent KL2017 SEA Games, Grab is bringing back their equally successful #GrabDurian, for the third time running.
Aptly known as The Durian Games, Grab is giving Durian lovers a chance to have the delectable D24 Durian delivered right to their doorstep for as low as 1 GrabRewards point for Platinum members and 200 GrabRewards points for any Grab users on 9th September 2017 from 11am to 7pm.
Users need to collect as many GrabRewards points by booking more rides and using them to redeem the King of Fruits. In fact, to make things a little more delicious, for every RM1 spent on rides by cash; entitles Grab users to 5 points, whilst those who pay via GrabPay will receive a whopping 10 points for every RM 1.
So, the more rides you take via GrabPay, the faster users can level up!
But of course, Grab isn’t done sweetening the deal – This time, Grab is taking #GrabDurian beyond Klang Valley and extending the The Durian Games, to fans in Penang Island, Johor Bahru, Kuantan, Kota Kinabalu and Kuching.
Here’s how users can Grab some D24 durians with their GrabRewards points:
- Step 1: Go to your GrabRewards catalogue and select #GrabDurian.
- Step 2: Confirm to use your points to redeem your free GrabDurian. (1 GrabRewards points for Platinum members, 200 points for Gold, Silver and normal tiered members) A unique promo code will be given, please key it in accordingly.
- Step3: Key in the same pick-up and drop-off point.
- Step 4: Ensure your payment method is set to GrabPay. (Fret not, users will not be charged when redeeming with GrabRewards points)
- Step 5: Select the #GrabDurian icon and click Book Now.
Alternatively, if you do not have enough points to redeem, you can purchase it for RM30 via GrabPay. So, start booking your rides and race to redeem your D24 durian for 1 Grabreward points! For more information, visit https://www.grab.com/my/blog/durian2017/ today!