As we reach the last leg of the Movement Control Order (MCO) which will last till the 12th of May 2020, most people would have either turned into pro-chefs or bakers at home or have discovered a new found love for cooking and baking regardless of the cuisine.
To keep cost low from taking-away food and paying extra for delivery services, just stock up a little on can food or whip up anything that you can find in your pantry. We are going to share one recipe per day that you can enjoy trying out at home either for yourself or your loved ones.
Spicy Potatoes with Tuna
A perfect side dish to go with any curries using little ingredients. Adjust spiciness as per your taste.
- 1 can Chunks Tuna in Olive Oil (with oil)
- 4 Idaho / Russet potato, peeled and cut into 1 inch cube
- 1 tbsp paprika powder or chilli powder
- 2 red onions, diced
- Salt to taste
- Oil for cooking
- 2 stalks fresh coriander, chopped
- Toss potatoes with paprika or chilli powder.
- Heat 50ml oil in a non-stick pan and fry potatoes until light brown. Add in onions and tuna and continue frying until potatoes are cooked.
- Adjust seasoning with a little salt and serve with some chopped fresh coriander or parsley.