As we reach the last leg of the Movement Control Order (MCO) which will last till the 12th of May 2020, most people would have either turned into pro-chefs or bakers at home or have discovered a new found love for cooking and baking regardless of the cuisine.
To keep cost low from taking-away food and paying extra for delivery services, just stock up a little on can food or whip up anything that you can find in your pantry. We are going to share one recipe per day that you can enjoy trying out at home either for yourself or your loved ones.
After having rice, noodles or bread day and night. Get creative and whip up pasta today!
- 1 can Ayam Brand Sardines in Tomato Sauce 155g
- 200g spaghetti (or any pasta of choice)
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves finely chopped garlic
- 10g coriander, chopped
- 1 tbsp tomato sauce (optional)
- 50g grated cheese
- Boil water in a pot and once the water is boiling, put in some salt in the water and add in the spaghetti. Stir it occasionally until the pasta is cooked al dente or according to packing cooking instructions.
- While the pasta is cooking, start to sauté the onions. Then add in the garlic.
Add and stir in the sardines and the tomato sauce. Let it simmer for around 2 minutes.
Put some pasta on the plate and pour the sauce onto the pasta. Then sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese and chopped coriander leaves – serve.