As we reach the last leg of the Movement Control Order (MCO) which will last till the 28th of April 2020, most people would have either turned into pro-chefs or bakers at home or have discovered a new found love for cooking and baking regardless of the cuisine.
To keep cost low from taking-away food and paying extra for delivery services, just stock up a little on can food or whip up anything that you can find in your pantry. We are going to share one recipe per day that you can enjoy trying out at home either for yourself or your loved ones.
[expander_maker id=”2″ more=”Read more” less=”Read less”]
Yes, we all are familiar with all the missing bread memes that’s been going on during this MCO period. If you’re lucky to get a loaf of bread or maybe have a few slices to spare and are bored of eating the same old thing, put on your chef hat and convert it into homemade gourmet Pizza instead! Use Ayam Brand tuna if you have in stock and slather some tomato sauce, cheese and some vegetables and pop it into the over till the cheese melts. If you don’t have an oven, try toasting the bread in a toaster or you may even do it on the pan/griddle over the stove.
- 1 can Ayam Brand Tuna Omega 3 in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 can Ayam Brand tomato puree
- Pita bread or Sandwich bread
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese (or any cheese available at home)
- 1 can Ayam Brand sweet cup corn (or veges)
- Preheat the oven at 200ºC. Drain the tuna.
- Spread one large tablespoon of tomato puree on to the bread.
- Add on tuna and sweet cup corn.
- Sprinkle grated mozzarella cheese.
- Put your pizza on the oven tray and bake for 5 minutes until cheese melted.[/expander_maker]