You’ve discovered your talent for whipping up healthy, tasty and surprisingly affordable meals during the Movement Control Order (MCO). Now that we are in the final Recovery Movement Control Order (RMCO) period you need to up your game with new recipes that level up the taste, presentation and healthiness factor. Here’s the final recipe that we’d like to share with you.
Tuna Pasta Salad
Venturing out with family again during the RMCO but perhaps you still prefer a homecooked picnic salad? This tuna pasta salad uses organic Alce Nero penne to provide a nutritionally balanced meal with a mix of crunchy and smooth textures. Easy to prepare, and delicious either hot or cold and add Asian flavours with lemon grass, spring onion, cili padi or even sesame oil.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Serving: 4 people
- 250g Alce Nero organic penne
- 280g Ayam Brand tuna light flakes in oil
- 100g Ayam Brand whole kernel corn
- 50g Carrot, cut into strips
- 100g Cucumber, cut into chunks
- 50g Red cabbage, shredded
- 80g Onion, shredded
- 5g Mint leaves
- 90ml Alce Nero extra virgin olive oil
- 30ml Alce Nero apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove Garlic, chopped
- Salt, pepper and garlic powder
- Whisk oil, vinegar, garlic, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Bring a large pan of lightly salted water to the boil over a medium heat. Add the pasta and cook about 10-12 minutes.
- Drain thoroughly. Transfer to a bowl and mix in the dressing.
- Combine all ingredients in a salad bowl. Check the seasoning and add more salt and pepper if necessary.
- Arrange the pasta mixture in a large serving bowl, garnish and serve.
For more recipes, visit https://alcenero.asia/recipes.html to add more organic healthfulness to your RMCO menu playlist. Stay safe and stay healthy. Tag @alceneromy when you post dishes created using any Alce Nero products to be in the running for a special hamper!